CARING PEOPLE WANTED!
Become part of our team of caring direct care professionals! Motivated people are needed to assist adults with developmental disabilities become more independent by offering guidance and support for daily living activities, self-help, and social skills following prescribed support plans, and to encourage personal choice and community integration through various activities. Positions are available in Patten and Island Falls.
Why Work at GVA?
- Paid training
- Minimum starting wage of $10.60/hour
- Opportunity for higher starting wage based on prior experience and certifications
- $1.00/hour shift differential for shifts starting between 8:00 PM and 5:59 AM
- Opportunity for bonuses, including sign-on bonus, referral bonus, productivity bonus, longevity bonus
- Generous paid time off program with additional annual award based on years of service
- Opportunity for benefits including employer-paid dental and life insurance
- 403(b)retirement plan
- Employee discounts from local businesses
What We Need from You
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid ME driver’s license and an acceptable motor vehicle driving record
- Ability to pass pre-employment screenings including reference, criminal record, child and adult protective checks
- Willingness to work a variety of day, evening, weekend and holiday hours
How to Apply
- In Person at the GVA Office - 69 David Street, Island Falls
- By Phone - Contact the main office at 463-2156
- Download an application - link below
Green Valley Association is an equal opportunity employer.