CARING PEOPLE WANTED!
Become part of our team of caring direct care professionals! Motivated people are needed to assist adults with developmental disabilities become more independent by offering guidance and support for daily living activities, self-help, and social skills following prescribed support plans, and to encourage personal choice and community integration through various activities. Positions are available in Patten and Island Falls.
What We Offer
- Paid training
- Competitive starting wage of $12.25/hour
- Opportunity for higher starting wage based on prior experience and certifications
- Additional $1.00/hour for shifts starting between 8 PM and 5:59 AM
- Opportunity to earn a quarterly bonus based on average hours worked
- Opportunity for benefits and advancement
What We Need from You
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid ME driver's license and an acceptable motor vehicle driving record
- Ability to pass pre-employment screenings including reference, criminal record, child and adult protective checks
- Willingness to work a variety of day, evening, weekend and holiday hours
How to Apply:
- In Person at the GVA Office - 69 David Street, Island Falls
- By Phone - Contact the main office at 463-2156
- Download an application - link below
Green Valley Association is an equal opportunity employer.